In 1922, By-Law 9316 joined these streets together as far north as Scollard Street.Bayview Avenue, which used to be known as East York Avenue, was named in 1930 after the estate of Dr. The Mc Lean House forms a part of the Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre today.North of Queen Street and travelling to College Street was Teraulay Street.

The street was officially named when the land it occupies was annexed by the first expansion of York.

Bay travelled from Lake Ontario to Lot Street, now Queen Street West.

In 1870, the section north of Queen Street became part of Bathurst Street.

It was known until then as Crookshank's Lane, after Honourable George Crookshank.

Lediglich der Nachdruck von Pressemitteilungen ist mit Quellenangabe gestattet.

Bitte beachten Sie: Bilder, Grafiken, Text- oder sonstige Dateien können ganz oder teilweise dem Urheberrecht Dritter unterliegen. Soweit nicht anders vermerkt liegen die Bildrechte auf den zentralen Seiten bei der Universität Regensburg (Referat II/2 – Kommunikation; April Santiago Photography).Pressematerial zu den Gottesdiensten Hintergrundinformationen allgemein Aktueller Jahresplan ZDF-Gottesdienste seit 2003Jeden Sonntag überträgt das ZDF um Uhr im Wechsel evangelische und katholische Gottesdienste live im Fernsehen.The following is a list of the north–south arterial thoroughfares in the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.Allen Road is named after the late Metro Toronto Chairman William R. Landmarks along the road include the Lawrence Square Shopping Centre, the Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Downsview Park (formerly CFB Downsview).There are several stories relating to the origin of Avenue Road.Although the Toronto section can align with the Richmond Hill sections if connected, the latter is a newer street not officially part of the historic Toronto roadway, unlike the disconnected York Region portions of its counterparts Kipling Avenue, Leslie Street and Woodbine Avenue.